The 10th of March 2015 was the first time I saw a Soldier drive a Honda Accord a.k.a End of Discussion. I was on the Island, Walter Carrington precisely when I saw this uniformed man pull out of the parking lot just after the U.S. Embassy.
The 8th of March, 2015 was the first time I drove all the way to Ajah (Awoyaya) all by myself. I went to see my friend from Uni days and I enjoyed the ride.
Oh why was I telling you all that? I just felt like. It’s been a long minute people and I want to apologize for the long hiatus. I really have no excuse and I hope I would be forgiven. I just want to point out certain things I have been up to all this while. So let’s tag it while I was away.
While I was away:
- I read a book written by my friend Olubunmi Familoni titled “Smithereens of Death”
- I won the February edition of The Sports Yarn Airtel League Challenge (not doing so well in March though)
- I saw 5 movies; John Wick (Keanu Reeves), Interview (Seth Rodgen) St Vincent (Bill Murray) Taken 3 (Liam Neeson) and 30 Days in Atlanta(Ayo Makun). My favorite of the lot was John Wick
- Taking part in Lent
- Moved up a few places in the Fantasy league. Currently 4th out of 12 teams in the league I am I represent (Show Dem Camp). Hoping to finish in the top 3 come May.
- Restricted my jogging to only Sundays because of Lent
- Watched my MANCHESTER UNITED get kicked out of FA Cup (The only realistic chance of a trophy this season)
- I lost a few kilos (refer to points 4 and 6)
- Found my lost brother Stan the Man. Not seen him since the turn of the year
- The best chat room in the whole of the planet (Naija Pundits) had a Twitter account. It’s @TheNaijaPundits and you should follow them. #ThankMeLater
- My boss inspired me to come back to writing. #NoHomo
Thanks for your continued support guys. Stay BLESSED and have a fabulous weekend.
Follow me on Twitter @dipoogun and Instagram via the same handle.