Hey guys, I am back with something new.
My Favourite Quotes at the Moment
- Abilities wither under faultfinding, but blossom under encouragement.
- If you are lucky enough to do well, it’s your responsibility to send the elevator back down.
- My dream job is to manage an English Premiership club
5 Favourite Songs
- Dbanj – Suddenly
- 9ice – Photocopy
- Durella – Shayo
- Naeto C ft Wande Coal – One for Me
- Jay Z & Linking Park – Numb/Encore
- Best trip of my life has to be the road trip from Aberdeen to Manchester. I went to Old Trafford to watch the best football team (Manchester United) in the World play.
10 Favourite Foods are as follows:
- Eba and Okro
- Dodo and Beans (loads of dodo)
- Fries with ketch up, eggs (sunny side up), frankfurters/sausages
- Bread, eggs (sunny side up), frankfurters/sausages (The English breakfast steez without baked beans though)
- Jollof rice
- Amala and Ewedu
- Garri ijebu with groundnut and very cold water
- Skere (fried yam, sweet potato, dodo & ponmo)
- Burger (All sorts)
All these meals listed would definitely go with turkey (fried or boiled). So if you wanna invite me over for a meal, you know what to do. Lol
Favourite Books as a Child
My favourite books as a child were the Enid Blyton’s series; Famous Five
- 5 Go To Billycock Hill,
- 5 Are Together Again
- 5 Go to Smuggler’s Top
The Secret Seven Series weren’t bad too
Favourite TV Series
- Prison Break (Thanks to Lincon, T-Bag and Sucre)
- House of Cards
There you have it, a little more about me.
Thanks for your time guys. Stay BLESSED and have a fabolous weekend.
Stalk me on twitter @dipoogun and instagram via same handle.