Hi guys, trust you had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was kinda cool because I did my laundry (always glad when this is sorted) and saw a few of my friends from the Naija Pundits group (best group chat I have ever joined). I used ‘kinda’ to describe the weekend because Man Utd couldn’t beat Burnley but hey Man City lost 1 nil at home to Stoke City, Assnal drew with Leicester City and Chelsea beat Everton 6-3 in the most exciting game of the weekend.
It’s shocking I said Chelsea played exciting football? Yea they sure did.
I just love Jose Mourinho, I remember when Arsenal beat Spurs 5-4 some seasons back he said it was a terrible game and that it felt like a hockey game because of the score line. You can only imagine what he said after his team’s spirited display on Saturday. My team Manchester United isn’t doing too well but I am sure the lads will come through shortly.
The last day for transfer activities is usually the most interesting so I am expecting surprises as always and I am sure I would be caught dozing at work on Tuesday for lack of sleep.
This challenge was thrown at me by a dear friend, yea it’s no ALS Ice Bucket Challenge but it’s tougher though and if you want me to do the Ice Bucket Challenge bring it on. Find below the 40 Question Challenge:
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
Ans: I could be all 3 depending on the situation and the people I’m with
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Ans: My nephews and nieces
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Ans: For Shizzle
5. Have you ever given up on someone and later return to the person?
6. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Ans: I’m not sure if I would want the person to see me drunk
7. Do you think you would be in a relationship in a month or two?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Ans: Lips Sealed
9. Does talking about sex make you feel uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Ans: My mother (Rest on Mum).
11. What does your most recent text say?
Ans: Happy Birthday Darling Aunt!
12. How do you feel about abortion?
Ans: Totally against it…Though I think it’s cruel to give birth to a living thing only to let it suffer. Abstinence surely pays.
13. Do you like big crowds of people?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
16. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Ans: No, not seen her in a long while.
17. Do you like bubble baths?
18. Do you like your neighbours?
19. What are your bad habits?
Ans: Shyness (yea it is bad). If I wasn’t shy I would always be comfy spitting out whatever I have in my head. Any other bad habit? Dunno
20. Where would you love to travel to?
Ans: In no particular order- Turks and Caicos Islands, Seychelles and Mauritius.
21. Do you have trust issues?
22. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Ans: Just standing in the shower for ages (Hehehehehe)
23. What do you do when you wake up?
Ans: Brush my teeth
24. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Ans: I love it as it is
25. Who are you most comfortable around?
26. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
27. Do you ever want to get married?
Ans: I think so
28. Do you play sports?
Ans: Yea, Footy my numero uno while others follow
29. Would you rather live without either music or TV?
Ans: Without music (I need to watch my footy games on a regular)
30. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
31. What do you say during awkward silences?
Ans: Pretend like I am making a call
32. Do you think age matters in relationships?
Ans: Generally No, but a younger person is of preference for me.
33. Do you believe everyone deserve a second chance?
Ans: Depends on how badly they f**ked up
34. If you are being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Ans: Nothing really
35. Do you smile at strangers?
36. What are you presently paranoid about?
Ans: Man Utd’s current run of form
37. What’s the most hurtful thing someone ever said to you?
Ans: Heard a lot of hurtful things from people
38. Nicest thing said to you?
Ans: A lot cool things, but mum said the best and some babes came close
39. Have you done something recently that you want nobody to know about?
40. What language would you love to learn?
Thanks for your time people and do have a wonderful week ahead.
Stalk me on twitter @dipoogun and Instagram via the same handle.